Good grief. I mean good morning :)
It all started last week when church was canceled because of a windstorm. It is tough to be a missionary with no church. The week was stressful. Could hardly go out, I was trying to find a place to live for college, and the whole town seemed dead the the world. Spooky. Then we were chased by a crazy man. Then church was canceled again. Then we saw the crazy man again twice(the elders deemed him Deborah). And now we're moving during a snowstorm.
Complaints aside. This week I felt very protected and loved. Each day a new person to teach pretty much fell into our laps. We had no driving mishaps, and 4 of our friends are now getting baptized in the next few weeks! Sister Cheney and I feel so blessed. A little shaken, but mainly grateful.
These past couple of weeks have been some of the strangest and toughest of my mission but somehow I'm still just happy. Everything is gonna be ok and God is 100% perfectly present in each of our lives. I know it. I have felt Him deeply this week.
Heleman 5:12
I love you! I miss you! I'm coming up on my very last transfer😢 so I will, in fact, see you soon!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment