Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Cold

Everything is back to normal besides the fact that I have a brand new companion! She's so cool. I feel very blessed. 

It is unbelievably cold here. I have to put socks on before I pray every morning so my toes don't fall off. 

Church was a hit. I've learned a lot from the scriptures this week! If you ever want to talk about the Law of Moses or the Children of Israel or the beginning of time please let me know. 

Every week is filled with small miracles that help me know that God is real. If you pay attention you'll notice that in your lives too I promise. 






Snowed in. 


It stopped snowing!






Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...