The sun came out. I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry.
This week we got to shovel poo again for a couple hours. We also got to groom the dinosaur horse. Overall, it was a great experience. We got back to the car, I reached into my pocket and realized the keys to our apartment were gone. We hiked back up to the barn and the farmers said "Don't worry this happens all the time." Then they gave us a stick with a magnet on the end of it. The magnet didn't even work when I tested it. But we still sifted through hay and poo until we finally lost hope. The moral of the story is: there's a lot of poo in this world. Try not to get lost in it, you might never make it out.
Other than that this week went pretty well. It absolutely flew by. Arlene didn't get baptized because of a family emergency but she will soon!
I've been loving my new companion. She's the best.
Life is good. I'm so grateful to be here.
I love you I miss you!!! Read the scriptures! They will blow your mind and unlock the mysteries of life.




































No comments:
Post a Comment