This week was phenomenal. I'm so happy. 6 of our friends came to church. We met this guy that went to church for years with his friends in Utah and he said he's gonna start coming every week. All we did was invite him. So cool.
Our friend Nick got baptized. I have no pictures because his girlfriend is accidentally holding them hostage. But it's true he's a new man! It was absolutely beautiful. There's nothing more joyful than committing to Jesus Christ. You can literally see the change in someone.
Last P day we went to the beach. It was amazing. Maybe I already mentioned that... it was just so pretty. Also, our entire district was trying to get to a waterfall and all 4 of our cars unknowingly went down a snowmobile trail. We were first. We got stuck. It was fine though I just picked up the car and put it back on the road with no problem.
Our friend Das is Indian so he doesn't have any Christian background. We've been teaching him for a while and he comes to church every week he just recently became consistent with the reading Book of Mormon and now he can't get enough. "I just need to know more about this Jesus," he says. "I want to love him. When I do I'll be baptized."
I'm constantly amazed by people's faith. A mission is an unbeatable experience. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment