Highlights
- Valentine's Day party at Sister Trumbos
- We met our new friend Paula in the mall parking lot and she literally hugged the Book of Mormon when we gave one to her. She was shocked that we invited her to church because she had literally just started looking for one THAT SAME DAY.
- We went on exchanges to Lowville. We went to a lesson with their recent convert Brian. He lives in the middle of nowhere. Deep in the woods. I asked him how the sisters found him and he said THEY KNOCKED ON HIS DOOR. I'm not sure how they even found his house. It's 45 minutes out of town. If that's not a miracle nothing is. He's so so cool.
- On that same exchange we were teaching the restoration and both times we recited Joseph Smith's first vision "I saw a pillar of light..." The sun came right through the window on a very gloomy day. Chills.
- Yesterday church got canceled again but it was still a good day. We made Oreo balls.
Life is so good. I'm very grateful.












No comments:
Post a Comment