Friday, June 9, 2023

BEEgone

 A bee just flew into my house! 

Greetings. 

This week was once again phenomenal. 

Let me see here. This week I learned a lot from the Book of Mormon. I've been reading the story of Captain Moroni and Amalickiah. Amalickiah is bad Moroni is good. Almalickiah has many small victories because of his lying and cheating ways but he does not win the war. Moroni wins the war because of his righteousness and preparation. 

"Thus they were prepared...there was not a single soul of the Nephites which was slain" 
Alma 49 

Satan uses brute force for immediate results. If we try to defend ourselves in the same way we'll lose. However, if we follow Jesus Christ and fortify ourselves against constant attacks we will not be "slain." I also love how in this story the bad guys always end up running away. If we prepare and fight back with courage Satan and his forces will retreat. 

We got back in contact with our friend Doug! He called us and said he's been watching Book of Mormon videos and he finally understands!!

Our friend Nestor is so cool he knocked on doors with us and bore his sweet testimony on each doorstep "I believe in Jesus Christ" 

5 of our friends came to church this week. 

I could not be more joyful. I am exactly where I want to be and I know it's because of Jesus Christ. I love him! He's real. He loves you. 

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU Be safe be smart and keep the faith. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...