Monday, January 1, 2024

2024

 Hello Happy New Year!! 

Unfortunately, this past week was somber for my family. My Aunt Marilyn passed away and she was an integral part of all our lives. Something amazing to me though is the positivity I've felt from everyone. We are blessed with the knowledge that we will see her again, that she is no longer in pain, and that she is surrounded by loved ones. I'm so grateful for the incredible example she was to me of Faith. There was absolutely nothing she couldn't do, especially with Jesus Christ. She never faltered. I miss her and love her but I feel total peace, joy, and comfort because I trust in our loving Heavenly Father, who surely greeted Aunt Marilyn with perfect love. 

I love Jesus Christ. I was privileged to spend the entirety of 2023 on my mission serving Him. It truly was the most joyful, productive, life-changing, year of my life. I know it's because of Him. Aunt Marilyn served a mission as well! For 3 years!! But what inspires me most about her is that she truly gave all her years to the Lord. I intend to do the same. Although my mission ends in a couple months, my service won't. I'm so grateful for the incredible examples in my life. I love my Savior. 

I love you! I miss you!! Change for the better!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...