Hello everyone this week was epic.
We were knocking a street and we turned the corner trying to find this member. No member but 3 new friends!!! They are all from the Middle East and curious about Christianity. They practically begged to come to church and we taught them about baptism. They loved it and want to do it. Plus! They're making us dinner oohhh boy I'm excited.
We were in a random town in the boonies and it was so dark. It is so dark here. Makes life a little spooky. This well-lit suburban street came out of nowhere! The first door we knocked... BAM 2 more friends.
I am a big fan of this work. Sister Cheney and I went crazy this week. We set a goal to find 25 new people to teach. Didn't do that. But we did find 16. Pretty good! Winter will not kill me. No matter how much I try to let it.
Read 3 Nephi as soon as possible.
Every chapter is the Savior speaking to us. I don't know about you but it seems about time I listen up.
KAIYA IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SUNDAY PRAY FOR HER


.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment