Tuesday, November 7, 2023

What a Week!

Elder Anderson came to our mission. Yes. It was amazing. These are the scriptures he shared: 

Alma 32

 42 And because of your diligence and your faith and your patience with the word in nourishing it, that it may take root in you, behold, by and by ye shall pluck the fruit thereof, which is most precious, which is sweet above all that is sweet, and which is white above all that is white, yea, and pure above all that is pure; and ye shall feast upon this fruit even until ye are filled, that ye hunger not, neither shall ye thirst. 

Faith, diligence, and PATIENCE. 

Boy did I need to hear that. This area is filled with some of the most amazing people I've ever met. Many of them want to be baptized. Just not...yet. I wanted to know what more I could do. Be more patient. I'll try. 

I got to see all my mission buddies. The whole mission!! It was amazing. I have met so many people to love. 

This week was just fantastic. Not to mention we heard Elder Anderson speak at Stake Conference the next day as well. 

I'm thoroughly inspired. 

I wrote down two questions before the conference. One was silly but not to me. The other was about missionary work. Both were answered. 

I know that Apostles are truly witnesses of the Savior. They've witnessed inexplicable miracles and they are filled with love. I'm grateful for another wonderful week on the mission. 

I love my Savior. I feel like I know him better than I ever have before. 





I kid you not she pulled this thing out of literally nowhere.






















Story. I'm pretty sure I've told it before. 

We were driving down the highway and this guy and his friend pulled up right next to us and slapped a Book of Mormon against the window and gave us their phone number so we called them and talked about missionary work because they were gonna start their missions soon. It was super wholesome and funny and we never thought we'd see them again but then I saw him at Stake Conference!! And he's doing it. He's a missionary!


Our friend Das

I'm proud of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...