This week was pretty spectacular but I'm gonna skip to Sunday.
Yesterday our friend Faith came to church. She always does. We were expecting some other people but one of them texted us saying he wasn't coming and the others didn't show. After about 5 minutes Kaiya walked in. Phew. She was getting baptized after church. Another couple of minutes...SIMONE. What. She didn't even tell us she was coming. Then halfway through Sacrament Meeting I looked back and saw the guy who said he wasn't coming AND his friend. What. Oh, and our recent convert that never comes came too!!
Ok, that was pretty good.
After church might have been even better.
Kaiya's baptism was a hit. The whole ward came plus her whole family. Miracle. A while back her mom was trying to thwart all of Kaiya's plans to be baptized. But, that same woman came up to us after the service, hugged us, thanked us, and told us she's coming back to church and that we need to teach her son too. Kaiya is amazing.
God is really really good to us. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ. I am grateful for my mission. I thought I was on a pretty good track before my mission but oh no. No no no. This is where I need to be.
I am grateful for all of you, especially my sweet family.
Happy Thanksgiving!!






No comments:
Post a Comment