I just can't deny it. This church is so true. I wish I could explain each experience I've had that helps me know that but I guess you'll just have to make do with a few and then find out for yourself.
First of all. Seven of our friends came to church yesterday! SEVEN! Doug is also planning to be baptized again and he's SO excited!!!
We found several people this week that are perfectly prepared for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's phenomenal.
Yesterday we got to visit the Sacred Grove and Hill Cumorah with our friend Matt. I just can't deny it. Joseph Smith is a prophet plain and simple. God and Jesus have been there. Plain and simple. I am amazed by the power of the Holy Ghost. I also got to catch up with some of the sweet senior couples I knew from when I served in Palmyra!!
Like I say. I can't even begin to express it. Joy. Peace. Hope. Clarity. Power. Progress. Love. Purpose.
Jesus Christ is Real.
Lance. Holy cow. My brother Lance is ready to be a missionary. His farewell talk knocked my socks off. He is so unpredictable. It was spiritual, powerful, and mature. Good job almost Elder Lucas.
I beg of you. Go to church. Pray. Read your scriptures. It will turn a good life into something much much better.
"I speak by way of command unto you that belong to the church; and unto those who do not belong to the church I speak by way of invitation, saying: Come and be baptized unto repentance, that ye also may be partakers of the fruit of the tree of life."
- Alma 5:62
I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU!!! DON'T HOLD BACK!!
"Don't let your dreams be dreams!!! JUST...DOOOO IIIIIIIT"
New York is nice.
Quickly getting away from the boxcar that may or may not be someone's home.
Arthur
Our best friend Matt.
Hill Cumorah
Guess who got another $20 vintage camera with a blank roll of film in it.
S. Ragozzine is a gem
Happy Father's Day Pops!


























.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment