Tuesday, May 9, 2023

I wish I had more to tell

 I didn't write in my journal this week which means I have no idea what happened.


Sacrament meeting yesterday was amazing. A couple less active members showed up, there were some visitors, and four of our friends came too! Everyone shared beautiful testimonies of Jesus Christ. 

We FINALLY got in contact with a member we were trying to find and she was SO happy to see us and she has the sweetest son named Oscar and they promised they would be at church next week. It was crazy because we'd never heard of Oscar but the other day Sister Walker just blurted out his name so we looked him up and what do you know? The only Oscar in our records is related to our lost member. God always knows. 

I saw 7 turtles and 1 snake today. 


The Bible is really good. I'm reading it. Thank goodness for the Book of Mormon because it helps me understand so much. Read your scriptures! Every important piece of life-changing information is found in there! Please!!!!!!!!

Being a missionary is exquisite. The spirit is incomparable. I'm so very happy here. 

Happy Mother's Day to my sweet sweet mom and every other wonderful lady in my life, Mammas, G. Nancy, A. Marilyn, and all my other Aunties.

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU!! 
Stay safe and smart. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...