Not much has changed this week. Which is a good thing! We are still finding and teaching! Our friends are doing well! We had some amazing lessons, people came to church! etc.
It rained every single day.
I started my Duolingo journey. Anaranjado, Domingo, Iglesia. That's it so far.
I wish I had a funny story to tell but to be honest I'm not convinced this week even happened.
I am very happy to be a missionary. It is the most joyful thing I've ever experienced. Jesus Christ is the only way.
Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!! Sorry I missed your party!
Happy Birthday, Lance!
And Claire!
If anyone has any exciting yoga routines send them my way. Por favor. Oh sorry, I slipped into my Spanish.
I got Mammas goulash yesterday. Big hit. Wade was there!
I love you all! Please take the time to say an earnest prayer. God loves you and will answer you. I know because he has always answered me and he doesn't love me anymore than you.
I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU








No comments:
Post a Comment