Monday, April 24, 2023

The Gospel Makes You Smarter

By a lot. 


Hey! 

We had incredible lessons with three different families! Three different people chose a date for baptism!! And four of our friends came to church!!! 

Really phenomenal week. 

We had so many meetings and exchanges this week so it was fun to see lots of other missionaries! 

We also got new wheels. 

These past few weeks have been amazing. I'm not even sure if I mentioned that we got to go to the Temple and the sacred grove last week!! It was AMAZING. It completely changed my mission I think. I have just felt so inspired and.... ok I'm sorry. My companion is watching extremely sad videos right now and I don't know why. It's kinda cramping my style. 

I truly do feel very inspired. My mission is going by so fast. 

The Book of Mormon is filled with Heavenly power. I'm telling you right now that your life will be much better if you read it every day. Even just two verses. It will change you, help you, and provide you with the wisdom you need to overcome the world through Jesus Christ. 

I love my Savior. I love all of you. I am so grateful. 

I MISS YOU, but not enough to want to come home anytime soon






Letchworth







7 Months







When you get asked to play the piano for the funeral at the funeral









No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...