Monday, April 17, 2023

The People of Batavia

The sun has come out and so have the people of Batavia. 

One of our sweet members got a photo of Joseph Smith in the sacred grove!! Attached below. 

Did you know that there are mounds of Lamanite bones in Batavia, New York? Another sweet one of our members has successfully located Zarahemla! Yes, the ancient Book of Mormon civilization! 

We met someone the other day that is in a "little bit of legal trouble" for stabbing her twin sister. 

The Bible is a pretty good book. 

Overall it's been a pretty fantastic week. I never thought this would happen to me.... I've gone soft. When people start to accept the Gospel, sometimes I shed a tear. I have always heard the expression "fullness of joy." I always thought that could only be experienced in heaven, but these past few weeks, my heart has literally been bursting with joy. So much more than happiness. Absolute fulfillment, excitement, gratitude, love, etc. And I KNOW it is because of Jesus Christ. Sharing his gospel has helped me understand Him and love Him more than ever before. He loves you beyond comprehension. 

I love you beyond comprehension. 

Keep up the good work. Say your prayers and try a little harder to be a little better. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...