Monday, April 10, 2023

Happy Easter!

 Yesterday was Easter. I hope you all had a wonderful day of remembering the miracle of Jesus Christ's resurrection. He loves you all very much. 

This week has been amazing. Our friend Douglas came to church. We saw him walking to the meeting house holding his Book of Mormon. So precious. 

Our new friend Ashley has a gigantic family, and she invited us to their Easter dinner and the food was absolutely delicious. She was also trying to convince her family to come to church with us!! A cool cat. 

I love Batavia. Truly. I'm not kidding. I have had chicken wings, pizza, lasagna, or subs for every single meal. Literally, all of them. They even have breakfast pizza here. 

Today we buy vegetables.

Can someone tell me if I am related to whoever owns the Bontrager auction?

I don't know what else to say. Life is good. There are so many bazaar and special things that happen every day. I couldn't possibly share them all. 

Just know that God hears your prayers and he loves you so much. And so do I. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...