Monday, April 3, 2023

I love spring

 The sun is out! I'm in Batavia! I love Sister Walker! Life is good. 


We started teaching a drug dealer, the guy that lives next to the church, and some other cool people! 

GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS PHENOMENAL. I loved the talk by elder Bragg about poise. Be the calm in the storm. We all know I could use a little more poise. :)

On Saturday, we went to the hospital go visit a sweet old lady named Ethel. She was sleeping, but we read her some scriptures. As we were leaving, the front desk lady called to us and said, "I know who you are will you pray for me?" So we got her story and her number, but she had to be careful because of the cameras. It was crazy. Then we got back to the car, and I saw a man crying and smoking outside the hospital. So we went and sat with him in the rain, prayed with him, and read him scriptures. He really appreciated it. I will never forget it. 

Then we used a sketchy secret bathroom at a 7/11. 

I got to see me, sweet sweet family!! 
 
I've already had pizza and wings 3 times. Score. 

Hmm, what else...

HAPPY EASTER!! JESUS LIVES!! 

"Great joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth."

Jesus Christ brings peace. 

GOOD WEEK. 

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU!! Read your scriptures and listen to conference! :))














This is the one that proposed to me


This is the one that proposed to me in a hallmark card for anyone that was wondering



We got so so so pranked. This is not a panda express. We drove there and looked inside. No.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...