Monday, March 27, 2023

Goodbye Palmyra :(

 HELLO BATAVIA :))

I honestly do not even know what to say. I am going to serve in the exact branch my mother grew up in. My Grandmother is the relief society president. What on earth? I am so extremely excited. 

As for Palmyra. I will miss this place but I'm sure I'll be back. I will forever and always cherish my memories at the Hill Cumorah, Grandin Printing Press, and Sacred Grove. My Book of Mormon has truly become my most cherished possession. I have learned how to be a Missionary here and a much much better version of myself. I would not trade my time in Palmyra, NY for anything. The people I have met are angels to me. I will always be grateful for them. 

You may or may not believe me. I don't have a picture because.. well... we had a pizza party in the Temple. It is true. A whole entire spring cleaning missionary party, including pizza, in the lobby of the Temple. 

I have no idea what else happened this week. 

The work in Palmyra is so good. Jesus Christ is coming again. Yesterday my good friend Brother Harmer demonstrated his missionary door approach. He said, "If you knew, if you really knew, that Jesus Christ was here on earth, within the last 200 years, to re-establish HIS church, would you be interested?" Sometimes I forget that Jesus was here recently. That is huge news. I am in awe of His mercy, power, and love. I know he lives. 

I love you all so much. You are incredible, valuable, outstanding beloved children of God. Do not forget that. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...