Hello and Merry Christmas Everybody I love you very much and I miss you too.
That said. I would not have rather been anywhere else but here in Palmyra this Christmas. Holy smokes the Lord was working miracles on his birthday.
Christmas Eve was a hit. We got to spend it with a massive family and I felt like I was pretty much home so that was fun. Then we got to go to Sister Kennedy's house and watch The Chosen with her and another sweet lady that didn't have anywhere else to go.
Christmas day was a bigger hit. Our friend Mimi always has a valid reason for why she can't come to church. This week her car died. We sped down the road jumped her car and got her to church only five minutes late which is basically early. Tiwi didn't even care. An entire family came to church that we just happened to call and invite the other day. And Gregg and Ian came and heard EXACTLY what they needed to hear.
Then we went to Sister Kennedy's house for lunch. I say house, but it is the tiniest little apartment ever. All the misfits of Palmyra were there and we ate Christmas dinner on TV trays. It was absolutely perfect and strange and I will never forget it.
Then we went to Greggs's house and had an amazing lesson on the Atonement and finding strength in the Lord and also watched The Chosen.
Then we went to Dianne and Steve's house. They didn't invite us, but we felt like we should stop by. Steve is dying of cancer and they were all alone on Christmas. They invited us in and we ate dinner with Dianne and bonded with Steve over rock music and Dianne told us our timing couldn't be more perfect and we made her holiday.
Today as I was thinking about all the places I have been in the past two days, I realized that they were all exactly where the Lord would have been if he was here.
I have never been more sure in my entire life that I am exactly where I need to be exactly when I need to be there. The Lord is directing our path and I can feel it and see it in my memory as I picture the routes we take to get places. It doesn't make any sense how perfectly everything always works out.
This is HIS work.
I am so grateful to be a part of it. This has been absolutely my favorite Christmas ever because I know that I was exactly where Jesus Christ needed me to be literally fulfilling the purpose of his birth. I will never ever forget it.
So many miracles happened this week apart from Christmas that I don't even have time to write. We put a whole family on date for baptism, for heaven's sake.
I love you all so much. Thank you for all your support and kindness and prayers. I can feel it here!!! It is making a huge difference for me.
I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Don't forget to pray
Love,
Paige
I dressed up my companion as me
Miracle literally What? How?
District
Missionary proof :(
Literally can't get a good picture. Sister Gillettes mom got us matching PJs.
All dun up
The core group
Sister Kennedy's phone takes the best pictures
Day after Christmas Lunch!
S. Gillette, Paige, Mammas, Olivia, Stacey, Derick, Amy and Derek















No comments:
Post a Comment