Merry Christmas!
About a month ago, we met a very nice lady named Dianne while we were walking down the street. We couldn't talk to her for long because her husband has a serious brain tumor and she had to run inside and help him. Don't ask me why we didn't go back to her house until this week, but a couple days ago we knocked on her door, and she hollered for us to come in! We went inside and her husband was there too and we taught the most wonderful lesson on eternal families and hope through Jesus Christ. Now she is one of our besties. She also told us that they got the news that her husband's cancer has not spread. Such a miracle.
Church is so important. I used to maybe get something out of church every once and a while, but I really make an effort to learn things now so I can teach our friends better. Sacrament meeting is literally the time to renew our baptismal covenants. We get to do an ordinance every week that re-centers us on Jesus Christ. The spirit is so strong if you focus.
PERSPECTIVE is everything. It is hard to be in a place where you honestly rather wouldn't be until you realize that you actually would rather be there over many other places.
I have always been happy to be here (except for all the moments I wish I wasn't), BUT this week I have felt so so happy, and joyful you could even say because I have never felt Jesus Christ more in my life than I do now. I would not trade that for anything.
I love Jesus! Please watch The Christ Child video. It is so perfect.
DON'T FORGET WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Paige
Free designer clothes!
No clean bowls and it's honestly esthetic
Lunch. It's worse than it looks
Gabriel the Brazilian and Trevor?







No comments:
Post a Comment