Good Morning.
This week a name that I have never seen in my life showed up at the top of our area book. Ethan Patrich Olmstead. Huh. We drove down to his house and knocked on the door. Definitely not Ethan. It was some guy named Kyle that needed our message. As we were talking to him, he literally had tears in his eyes. Mega miracle...except he stopped responding. Pray for Kyle.
Remember Zechariah? We put him on date for baptism in the first lesson a couple months ago. Well, earlier this week, he told us that he does not believe the Book of Mormon is true (even though he doesn't read it), so we were like, OUCH, THAT HURTS. Why the heck have you not said anything about this? BUT THEN, he came to church for the first time on Sunday. And he said he would like to come again. Not sure what happened there, but I am very grateful for it.
We had the sweetest, most incredible awesome lesson with a family that just genuinely wants to understand God and how he can help them. I am so grateful for Dan and Kayli and all their little kids.
We went to Becke's funeral. Never met her. It was in the Epescipolian(??) church on one of the four corners on Main street, so it was cool to see inside one of those.
Maybe I should say that we were invited to the funeral. We didn't just walk in. Although how would anyone know if we knew Becke? She is indeed dead.
Well, I believe that concludes this week's update.
Please read the Book of Mormon.
Alma 26:16
Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.
I know Jesus Christ lives and loves you. I pray every day that you can feel it.
Peace and love.
Keep the faith.
Merry Christmas.
I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU
Love,
Paige
Lance would drive this
Future sierra
Best breakfast I've ever made
I told her she looks like this cat and I havnt seen her since
Covering her nose
"Why is my nose so large?"















No comments:
Post a Comment