This email is dedicated to my smallest sister Faith. Have you grown yet?
So we invited every single person we have ever met to the ward Christmas party. Pretty much no one answered.
On the morning of the party, we got a text out of the blue from a kid named Gabriel we met months ago. He is from Brazil and plays soccer at FLCC and apparently wanted to come to the party. It was so awesome. The next day he came to church too. Where the heck did he come from? It was fast and testimony meeting and no one was talking.... I was like oh my gosh he is probably so confused but I couldn't explain because it was dead silent. A couple seconds later I get a nudge on my arm and I look over and he wrote a note asking what's going on. So I explained in a little paragraph and he was like ok... but can I go? Next thing I know he is bearing the most beautiful testimony I have ever heard.
I don't know if my sister Faith has grown in height. Probably not. But my faith has certainly grown in Christ. I have been trying very hard to trust that people will feel the spirit at church and feel the truth of it all even if people say ridiculous things because they always do. But this really is the true church of Jesus Christ. Who am I to underestimate the converting power of truth? Why would I ever think the spirit would not be felt in the meeting house of the Lord?
Faith and determination are what bring miracles. I never realized how much more faith I could have. Absolute trust in the Lord is completely liberating.
I love my Savior. I miss him. Good thing He is coming again soon.
I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU!
Love,
Paige
"Yay it's raining now I don't have to take a shower" or something like that -Nafratearie
I just ate 19 chicken nuggets
How to walk in the snow
Sister Austin exchange!
We went to the temple with Simon. I love the temple. I miss the temple. Highlight of my week
?
Christmas devo watch part
I made a wreath
One time we stopped at this nifty little gas station to see if the owner wanted to hear a message about Jesus Christ. He did not and there was mouse poop on the candy display
I met a celebrity @hundly.curiousgeorge
"We off to see dababy"


















No comments:
Post a Comment