Monday, November 28, 2022

Sumthins up

 Heyo. 


We are literally baptizing every single person in Palmyra. All 35 of them. Just kidding, but we DID put three people on date this week. 

I HOPE AS YOU READ THIS, YOUR MIND GETS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN OUT OF YOUR HEAD BECAUSE THESE ARE MIRACLES. Nobody is in the right place at the right time more than missionaries. 

Gregg: Knocked on his door. He let us in. Showed us the Jesus tattoo on his arm. Believes in everything we say. Said he came here looking for a fresh start, and then we knocked on his door. Come on. 2 Kool. 

Ian: Greggs son. So smart. Believes it all as well. This week he just happened to move up here from Ohio to stay with Gregg for a while. The same week we knocked on Greggs's door. 

Pray for them to be able to quit smokin and drinkin and womanizin. 

MaryEllen: She could be the most delightful person I have ever met besides my grandmas. We met her in the parking lot of an apartment complex and talked to her for 20 minutes, and by the end of the conversation, she wanted to get baptized. She called us later that night and told us she has been telling everyone she knows because she is so excited.

Bummer summer our 90-year-old friend Margaret told us she does not want to meet with us anymore because she has been a quaker for 72 years. I get it. Still sad. 

HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU SO MUCH MY HEART COULD EXPLODE

This week it just absolutely hit me that Jesus Christ is coming again. That sounds funny when I say it because DUH. But no, seriously, take a second to think about it. The ultimate goal is to live in His presence forever in heaven. But he is coming HERE. It is the most incredible privilege to meet Jesus Christ in this life. Or even if we don't, it is an honor to be part of the preparation for His coming. I know he lives.

Matthew 28
6 He is not here: for he is risen

1 Thessalonians 5
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU and guess what? Merry Christmas. 


Love, 
Paige 



Our miracle friends gregg and Ian









Classic sister Gilly didn't even see the sign











Welcome to NY




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...