"The temperature dropped from 90 to 55 like it saw a state trooper."
So much rain. I don't mind rain. It's a good excuse to sing.
This week was really phenomenal. I just love our friend Arlene. She came to church and she's so precious. I can't wait for her baptism!!!
Some of our other new friends came to church too!! Watertown ward is like a warm embrace. The members here take such good care of new people. It makes me so happy.
A little boy got baptized yesterday and the bishop was like "Congratulations! Now it's your turn to share the Gospel! Now it's your turn to help others and "throw starfish back into the ocean"(iykyk).
Imagine if every person who was baptized was Immediately enlisted to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ!! Love, peace, and joy would spread like wildflowers!!! Aw. I meant to say wildfire but I think wildflowers is much more fitting.
I am learning so much from the people here. They love the Savior and share that love constantly. With everyone. The outreach is absolutely amazing. The excitement for the gathering of Israel is contagious. I just feel so lucky to be here.
The people I've met on my mission have been incredible examples of the person I want to become. I love them all very much.
This week was filled with miracles. Every week is honestly. There's nothing better than this I can't lie.
Sister Fowler is like a long-lost sister. I'm tempted to marry into her family so we can be official.
I hope you all are feeling and sharing the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You are amazing examples to me as well. I miss you and love you!! Keep up the good work.

















No comments:
Post a Comment