Monday, October 2, 2023

GC Speeches

 A compilation of my favorite conference quotes. 


"Look at me, I am amazing."  

"Serve and grow faithfully and quietly." - Bednar 

"The power comes from placing our trust in the Lord." 

"When I wake up instead of looking at my phone I say a prayer and then read a scripture." 

"Never take council from those who do not believe." - P. Nelson 

"It's just so good to breathe."

"All I want is what you want. Thy will be done." -Eyring

"Speak the truth in love."

"There are no ordinary people." 

"Think Celestial." -P. Nelson 

"How and where and with whom do you want to live forever? You get to choose." -P. Nelson 


I'm very glad to be a missionary.
I'm very grateful to know that President Nelson is a Prophet of God! I'm very grateful to know my Savior Jesus Christ. He is everything we need. I've never been happier in my life. Jesus is real and his ways are just better. 

I'm grateful for my eternal family






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...