Monday, November 7, 2022

A story and some cold hard facts.

 Good afternoon. 


Maureen Kennedy is a member of our ward and she is super awesome at missionary work but she is also... how should I say this? Crazy? She is helping us fellowship our friend Glenn. Little did we know that when we first asked her to join a lesson she actually dated Glenn like five years ago and but dropped her for some other lady that is dead now. Fast forward to the other day. Me, Sister Gillette, Sister Kennedy, and Glenn were all supposed to meet at the Grandin Printing Press for a tour. Glenn didn't show and Sister Ken lives like 100 yards away, so we started walking back to her apartment for some surely disgusting spaghetti and meatballs. The whole walk Sister Ken was talking about her relationship with Glenn and how he might be joining the church for her and not for Jesus. Oh? Well ya maybe because apparently two weeks ago he asked her to marry him and she said no because they wouldn't be able to get sealed in the Temple. These people are like 75 years old, by the way and they are always flirting and making very unfortunate jokes. ANYWAYS. We were talking about all this stuff and then when we rounded the corner we were stopped in our tracks by something none of us could have foreseen. Standing in the distance but close enough to hear our gossip was GLENN. As soon as she saw him Sister Ken immediately took his side and defended him for skipping out on the tour. Sister Ken you don't have to do that he already proposed to you. 

I love the sights. I am in Palmyra, New York. Every week multiple times I walk through a place I know for a fact God and Jesus Christ have physically been. Holy smokes, I feel the spirit so strong every single time I go on the tour of the Smith Farm. And I go a lot. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is TRUE. It is ALL REAL. There is no greater blessing than being a part of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. The possibilities are     literally     endless because of Jesus Christ. 

"I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dared I do it."

Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ and they told him exactly what to do. 

I love my Savior and I know he lives. 

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU!

We accidentally matched and also it's Halloween so I guess we're trees









so they were actually gross and we threw them all away and it's awkward because it's my mission presidents recipie


Every day we drive past a giant doll house. We met the owners and they are very nice. They, unfortunately, did not give us a house tour



Zach quit vaping so I can start. Just kidding mom. 


Not hot or spicy. Also no pickles.



Pretty bad Indian food


The elders in my district.



Lance explaining to my parents why he's not at school




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...