Hey there.
This whole email is also in vlog form in more detail on my google photos album if you would rather watch me talk.
So we were driving down the highway and my companion tried to make a right turn. Too bad. WABAMO a car bonked us at full speed. Unfortuantely we didn't make it so this is an email from dead Paige :(. Happy Halloween.
So we saw a general authority at the Sacred Grove. Elder Haney.
So we were calling random contacts in area book. Justin from Florida answers the phone.
"Hi Justin do you want to talk about Jesus"
"'Of Course"
"Awesome what are your beliefs?"
So he started telling us all these beliefs that totally aligned with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints until they totally didn't. Justin spent hundreds of days in solitary confinement by choice? while he awaited his murder trial for shooting somone in the face? in self defense? He claimed that through his experience he became equivalent to the Savior and now lives without sin? He said that no church is true and he does not believe that any scripture is needed so we said.
"Oh well have you heard of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ?"and he said,
"Madam I am here to restore the gospel of Jesus Christ." Haha.
So we saw a meteor. It was huge and so bright. Also I know it was not a falling star because like three seconds eariler I saw a falling star and it was like one twentieth of the size.
So I was sitting on the stand at church waiting to give a talk and I see my GRANDMA and my AUNT AMY walk in. I got to hug my family in the first transfer of my mission. They also brought us food not knowing we didn't have time for lunch or dinner that day. God takes care of the missionaries apparantly. I am way to lucky. So so grateful. <3 <3
So we were knocking doors. Nobody answered. Then Zach answered. He is mostly normal and 23. Went back the next day. Taught him the restoration and a few other things and gave him a Book of Mormon. He totally let go of his belief in the trinity when we explained the Godhead. Let's go this kid knows what is up. We come to find out that he recently moved but he had met with Missionaries before at his old house. When we knocked on his door he went inside and told his brother with a smile "Welp. They found us again." So clearly, God sent us back to them. Anyways. We ended the lesson with a prayer. After the prayer he picked up his Book of Mormon and said, "Well I got my answer." What. Ya so he saw light or something in the distance reminiscent of the pillar of light in the first vision and he said that he knows all of it is true. So then I said "Well would you want to be baptized?" and he said yes. First lesson. On date for baptism. He wants to learn everything and get baptized as soon as possible. What.
But get this.
His next-door neighbor is the cutest family ever, and we taught the mom the restoration in the same hour as Zach and she said that the way Joseph Smith felt about not being able to find the right church is how she has been feeling her whole life. She also said that all she has ever wanted to be is a mother and that she has not felt validated in that desire until we talked to her about the importance of family in God's plan for us. She was so happy and glowing when we handed her a Book of Mormon. Her name is Sara by that way. She will also be baptized, I am sure of it.
God is too good. Everything we do every day is directed by Him and I know that because I keep witnessing miracles. I have never seen more light and felt more joy than I do when people accept the gospel of Jesus Christ. TRUTH. Real truth is changing people's lives. I literally get to be held in the hands of God every day as I teach his children about his perfect love. MY LIFE IS CHANGING TOO. Thank goodness for Jesus Christ.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU. THE CHURCH IS TRUE. KEEP THE FAITH.
The 0ft elevation p-day hike
![]() |
All my beasties shopping without me :(
The best photo of me ever taken
That's my grandma and my aunt btw.
Bishop Stafford?? He was my bishop when I was like twelve. Wacky running into people you know from home at the sacred grove
I love cemeteries
Perfect day at the sacred grove and Smith home
They hopped over the fence with their cute fluffy little tails
Pretty journal let's go
waBAMO
This is the town where 9 out of the 12 branch presidents have been ex-communicated
Exchange with sister poll!


























No comments:
Post a Comment