Monday, December 4, 2023

Hallelujah

 It's Christmas time and Watertown is in that spirit. I can't make this stuff up. There has been a literal change in the countenances of strangers since last week. 

We found 30 new people to teach this week. Usually find about 10. 

Here's how we did it: "Hello we are spreading Christmas cheer!! Would you like this very small picture of Jesus?" Of course, they say yes. "Would you also like to come to church?"... etc. 

It's Christmas I'm telling you. The thing that makes me the happiest is that the most wonderful time of year is completely because of Jesus Christ. Whether people believe in him or not, they adopt his kindness, service, and love. They try to be good more than ever. No one besides Jesus could inspire that. 

I love Jesus. It's amazing to know that many people truly love him. There is hope. 

Ok, Sunday. Faith got baptized!! She was so excited and it was a beautiful day. I'm so grateful for her faithfulness and example to me. She's been through a lot but her life just got quite a bit better. 

I love you all very much. There are 2 videos that everyone needs to watch. If you want to feel something from heaven watch them. 

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/comeuntochrist/light-the-world/the-christ-child

https://fb.watch/oJvQcx-o6O/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I love you I miss you!! Be extra good this season. You'll be extra blessed as you remember the Savior. He loves ya! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...