Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Good Week!

 This week was good! I don't have many updates. The work is moving along very nicely. There is still zero snow in Watertown. If that's not a Christmas miracle I don't know what is. 

This week I read pretty much the whole book of Alma. Here are some takeaways: 

- Do not underestimate the Armour of God. 

- Do not underestimate the power of spiritual fortitude.

- Opposing forces will literally be shocked by your careful preparation.

- You might get wounded, but you won't die. 

- If you keep the commandments of God you will prosper in the land. 

If I was really good I would find all the scripture references for those lessons but I'm just not that good. 

I love you! I miss you! Remember what Christmas is all about: JESUS! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...