Sunday, September 24, 2023

Watertown

I got transferred to Watertown! I sure do love it. My new companion Sister Fowler is an absolute angel. I love her. We are good friends. There is apparently an ongoing bed bug issue in this town. Eek. 

I miss you all! I have been a missionary for a whole year. Can you believe that? 

This has been the best year of my life. I'm not kidding. 
My testimony of Jesus Christ has become my favorite quality. I love the Savior. 

I'm excited to see what the next six months will bring!! This is an incredible area. I feel extremely blessed. We have a washer and dryer in our apartment. I might die here. 

I had to leave Batavia. I wouldn't trade my time there for anything. I love my sweet sweet family in New York

I'm gonna miss Doug. 

I don't have much other news! Life is good! Please read your scriptures, say your prayers, and go to church! 

"And thus we can behold how false, and also the unsteadiness of the hearts of the children of men; yea, we can see that the Lord in his great infinite goodness doth bless and prosper those who put their trust in him." Heleman 12:1 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...