Monday, March 13, 2023

Dance Party

Winter is FUNKY and by that, I mean everyone is in a big fat funk. Including Sister Willy and me and the entire state of New York. Anyways. Sister Willy was all bummed out so we turned on the wildest songs the youth album has to offer and boogied. I was the only one dancing actually. I was also the only one not crying. Do the math. 

Yesterday we had four people at church that we are teaching and one that a member brought. He is so cool. His name is Marcus and he said he is excited to learn more. Pray for Marcus. 

At the YSA activity on Tuesday, we got to watch some of Narnia. An allegorical masterpiece. Anyways. The Branch President's wife was running in place in the back of the room for the entire movie?. And good old Brother Harmer was asleep on the stage using his crocs as a pillow. 

I got to see my grandma and my aunt today :)

Sorry I am not sure what else to say. It was a good week. READ THIS TALK: General Conference 2018 Meek and Lowly of Heart

MEEKNESS = Righteous responsiveness, willing submissiveness, and strong self-restraint. "No hesitation or sense of self-importance."

I have been working on my meekness. The Savior is the meekest of all. I love him, I feel close to him, and I am grateful for him beyond anything I could ever express. 

I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU. Read the Book of Mormon. Pray. 


















She is as crazy as she looks in the bestest way

All my favorite sisters. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...