Saturday, October 1, 2022

MTC!

 Hello everyone! 


I don't have much to say yet but my mom asked me to send out an email so here ya go ma. 

The MTC is great I love it here but I'm mostly excited to be out in the field so I can get to work! New York has my heart already <3

Please watch General Conference and if you're feeling extra awesome read Alma 38:12. 

Love you all! 

Pictures! 
- Me and my comp Sister Price
- And my goofy district 















So I saw this duck like a week ago and then today my teacher handed me one just like it. Happy.












The best muffin I have ever had.


Nap Chair














One of the Tongan Sisters brought a full size suit case of snacks


Elder hunter eats live grasshoppers



My attempt at a .5 selfie. There are 20 other photos just like this.





President porter said "If you have a bad or discouraging thought, blow it up."


Accidentally matching in my favorite color :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Paige's Homecoming Talk

Good morning brothers and sisters. I'm Paige Lucas and I just got back from my mission last week. I’m super excited to be here and it...